Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fear and NO Safety Net







FEAR with No Safety Net 



In this video I talk about the fear of walking the wire with no safety net.



It has been such a beautiful day here in Las Vegas, I decided to record this outside. Please pardon the birds, motorcycles, etc.



Fear in doing something is not new to me. 



As a police officer, I remember doing a lot of things with a sense of fear, but I just did what I had to do anyway.  That hasn't changed much.



Including when I walked away from my job, feeling some doubt, fear, and insecurity but I did it anyways.



I knew that no matter what, what I wanted in my life was worth kicking the fear in the teeth and going for it.



It hasn't been easy, but it is SURE worth it!



Don't let fear stop you.  



Safety net or not, pursue your dreams



Get Over Your Fear HERE



To Your Success,



























Regina

http://www.Facebook.com/ReginaLFloyd

http://www.Facebook.com/Freedom2LiveLifeWell








No comments:

Post a Comment