Thursday, March 27, 2014

What's LOVE Got To Do With It?







What's LOVE Got To  Do With IT?

Why am I talking about love and what does it have to do with life, business and fitness? 

Be sure to watch to the end of the video to find out why I'm doing my video outside instead of inside ....

I have come to understand that in order to love others, in order to be ALL of who we are and share ourselves fully, it is important to LOVE ourselves. 

Love must be had to be given

I can't give another what I don't have inside of  myself. 

What does love have to do with business?  I believe you can be completely transparent and be who you are when YOU love YOU.  More secure, more confident, comfortable in your own skin is good for your business too. 

In terms of fitness, taking care of my body is how I show myself I care about me and I LOVE me. 

Why I love being outside




Towards the end of this video, I share what I love about being outside and how this works for me. 

Life (and love) flow from me in all areas when I feel love and nature does that for me. 

I LOVE you, You need to LOVE you, and let your life flow as it should. 

Blessings, 

Regina
http://www.Facebook.com/ReginaLFloyd
http://www.Facebook.com/Freedom2LiveLifeWell



No comments:

Post a Comment