Wednesday, June 4, 2014

High Speed Bullet Train For Freedom Leaving The Station: ALL Aboard!





I wasn't going to share this video 

I had sent to my list. 

It feels a little raw, it feels vulnerable, and the goals I declare in it scare me a lot! 

I also know some people are going to think I'm crazy and I wont be able to do it...then I remembered this...

in 1998 after spending 10 years as a police dispatcher, I announced I was testing for Police Officer.

I just made a decision to do it one day.

I was way older than the typical 21 year old recruit, I was not super athletic, and had a LOT Of work to do to prepare for the tests to get into the Police Academy.

On the outside, my chances looked slim

I did it anyway.....I quietly passed the written test, started training for the physical agility test and by the Grace of God, I made it......and got into the academy in July 1998.

In this video I share my plan, my goals, my intentions, and I might not sound very nice to some people....

but I made a declaration and now I'm putting it into action.

Want to know how I'm going to make things happen? 



1) Join our team - Click Here To Join Now - http://www.joinreginafloyd.com


2) Get "All In" on our team - this means to buy all the 5 CORE Products


3) Get To Our Next Event - you can buy your tickets in the back office.


This Bullet Train For Freedom is leaving the station with or without you.  


Get onboard right now!  




http://www.joinreginafloyd.com


No comments:

Post a Comment