Sunday, September 8, 2013

Motown Sounds of Human Nature

Motown Sounds of Human Nature


So who or what is Human Nature?

Human Nature is an Australian pop vocal group. They formed in 1989, originally as a doo-wop group called The Four Trax, while the members were schoolmates in Sydney. Wikipedia
If you are like me, it’s possible you have never heard of this group. I hadn’t until today.
A friend of mine at church had taken his wife to see Human Nature at the Venetian Hotel the night before and was telling me about how good they are and what a great show it was.
I like Motown music but had never of this group so I Googled “Human Nature” and decided to share what I discovered with you.
A little easy listening for you to enjoy on this day
To Your Extreme Prosperity, 

Regina
702 973-6120
reginafloyd@gmail.com 
Click HERE to FOLLOW and Hangout with Regina on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment