Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Freedom day: Breakfast in the Park

Freedom day: Breakfast in the Park


After dropping my daughter off for camp today. 
I sat in this beautiful park, with nature all around me, I really felt peaceful and grateful for the freedom to enjoy something so simple (and free).
It occurred to me that some parents were not able to drop their kids off and be with them this morning because they had jobs to get to.  Some parents had to drop the kids off and rush off to the job.
I enjoyed the freedom to take my daughter, hangout with her, take pictures, see her off, head to a park and eat yogurt, then head off to a hair appointment, and then run other errands before heading home to enjoy some lunch and work.
Instead of working my business in the morning like I normally do, I switched up my routine and worked in the afternoon instead (before I jumped in my pool)
That is FREEDOM to me!
I get to choose what I do, when I do it, with who I do it with and for how long!
Does it get any better than that?
I don’t think so.
Check out my blog to see the video I share about Freedom : Breakfast in the Park!
I'd love to hear what you would do with your freedom! 
To Your Extreme Prosperity & FREEDOM, 






Regina Floyd
Freedom Creator
702 973-6120
Facebook << Let's connect


No comments:

Post a Comment